英语话剧剧本:灰姑娘的英语剧本

推荐人: 来源: 发布时间: 01-22 阅读:

Characters:HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella; Stepmother; Stepsister 1; Stepsister2; Godmother; Prince; Guard (Duke). Birdies and the mice. (Both two children)HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Act 1HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Once upon a time there lived a kind and lovely girl. She was so kind even to the mice, and the birdies are her good friends. Every morning the birdies woke her up from her dream with their sweet songs.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Good morning, Birdies!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Birds: Good morning, Cinderella!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

But after her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her. Her two stepsisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework. ( 从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了.但是她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女佣一样使唤。)Stepmother:HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Go to do the laundry and clean the floors right away.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Yes mother!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepsister1: Cinderella! Get my sweater and my gloves for me. It is so cold.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Yes sister!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepsister2: Hurry up!!! Where is my breakfast?HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

I'm to be late for my date.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Ok I am cooking for you, my dear sister!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cruel as her stepmother and her sisters were to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life.虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Act 2One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose a girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party. The guard sent the message to every family.一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。侍卫兵把这个消息传达到每个家庭。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Guard: The prince will hold royal ball at the palace, every girl is invited to the ball that night. And the prince will choose the most beautiful girl as his wife on the ball.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepmother: Every girl is invited and one lucky girl would be the prince’s wife! Oh! What a great message!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: That means I can go to the ball too?HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepsister1: You can go? Go to the royal ball? Dancing with the prince? Imaging!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepsister2: She is only fit to dance with a broom! Ha ha ha!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: But it says every girl is invited!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepmother: So it does. You may go, if you can get all the housework done, and find something to wear. Now go to clean the floor!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: But, but I just cleaned it this morning.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepmother: Clean it again! (Shouting) Then cook meals for us. We will go to the ball tonight.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepsisters: Ha ha ha! ( Laughing! )HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Her stepmother was so cruel to Cinderella that her animal friends show sympathy to her.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Birdie 1: Cinderella, do this!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Birdie 2: Cinderella, do that!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Mice: Cinderella will never h#Www.In263.cOmave time to go to the ball.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Dancing with the prince and become his wife!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Birdies: Oh! Poor Cinderella~~!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

The stepmother was jealous of Cinderella's beauty, so she took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home. She was broken-hearted. At that time, the fairy godmother appeared.可是继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。灰姑娘非常地伤心,就在这个时候圣母出现了。Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Oh, but I do.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Godmother: Nonsense, child!If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

And here I am! Oh, come here now. Dry your tears!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Why then, you must be...为什么你一定在。。。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words. Ma-di-ga-Ka-da-bra!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

你传说中的圣母?当然,现在让我看看。。。现在,这些魔力的话,Mai-di-ga-Ka-da-bra。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

After the magic words, Cinderella wearied a pretty dress. The mice turned to be two horses, and birdies turned to be her waiters. And a beautiful mache appeared in front of her.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Oh, beautiful! What a beautiful dress! And a Mache!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Godmother: Hop in my dear, we can’t waste time!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, my dream will end. At midnight the bell will be broken.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样, 这一切在午夜的钟声响起的时候时候就会结束~~~~HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Midnight? Oh, thank you. I promise to be home before midnight.午夜?噢,谢谢你。我保证在午夜之前赶回家.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Godmother: Bless you, my child.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

祝福你,我的孩子。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Act 3HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

At that moment, Cinderella made her entrance. The prince stared in wonder. Here was the girl of his dreams. The prince asked Cinderella to dance.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella danced with the prince around the ballroom all the time. Every girl admired Cinderella and her beauty!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

After the ball the prince and Cinderella walked in the garden. Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock---five to twelve!舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。舞会过后王子和灰姑娘到花园散步.时间过地飞快,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!噢,天啊!Prince: What's the matter?什么事?HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight. I must go!午夜了,快到午夜了。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Prince: Yes, so it is. But why?是的,但又怎样呢?HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Goodbye.再见。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Prince: No, no, wait! You can't go now.不,等等,你现在不能走。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.噢,我必须走。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Prince: But why?但为什么呢?HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: goodbye.再见。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢。我怎么能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella hurried to be off and left one of her glass shoes in the garden. The prince ordered his guards to find the shoes’ owner.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Act 4HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Prince: Find the girl who is fit the slipper. I will marry her.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe. Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the prince. No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two stepsisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try. But her stepmother didn’t want Cinderella to marry the prince. 第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上,她要求试一试鞋。但是她的继母并不希望灰姑娘嫁给王子.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?请等等!我可以试一下吗?HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.噢,别理她。Stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!她仅仅是灰姑娘!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepsister2: Impossible.不可能。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepsister1: She's out of her mind.她疯了。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.是的,是的,只是一个爱想象的孩子。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Duke: Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.当然你可以试试,我的女士。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Duke: Oh, It fits perfectly!噢,太合适了!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.你看,我有另一只拖鞋。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Duke: You must be the girl the prince want to find!HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Act 5HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.王子和灰姑娘举行了盛大的婚礼,幸福地生活。HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

Ending with dancing, everybody should come together.HP4小品剧本_相声剧本_搞笑年会小品剧本大全_相声小品剧本之家

你可能也喜欢这些

赞助推荐